Tokyo Taiju Law Office comply with Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and deal with personal information under following policy.
“Personal Information” in this policy is as same as “Personal Information” in Article 2 (1) of Act on the Protection of Personal Information. It means information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in such information.
1.Acquirement of Personal Information
- Tokyo Taiju Law Office shall acquire personal information to the extent necessary and by necessary means for the purpose of utilization written in 2.
2.The Purpose of Utilization
- Tokyo Taiju Law Office shall utilize personal information for following purposes. Tokyo Taiju Law Office will not use personal information beyond the range of the purposes without agreement of the person, except for the cases permitted by Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws.
- （1）Execution of duties and contacts related to cases which is undertaken
- （2）Confirmation of existence of conflicts of interest
- （3）Sending news letters and greeting card
- （4）Accompanying matters with those purposes above
3.Control of Personal Information
- Tokyo Taiju Law Office will control handling personal information under necessary and proper measures.
4.Provision of Personal Information to A Third Party
- Tokyo Taiju Law Office shall not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the person, except in the cases based on laws.
5.Request of Disclosure and Correction etc. of Personal Information
- Tokyo Taiju Law Office shall correspond to the request of (1)notification of purpose of utilization, (2)disclosure, (3)correction, addition or deletion, (4)to discontinue using or erase or to discontinue provision to a third party, regard to personal information, under Act of Protection of Personal Information, after we confirm the request has been done by the person him/herself.
- Please not that Tokyo Taiju Law Office may refuse to disclose personal information, based on Act of Protection of Personal Information.
6.Verification of Identification date
- Tokyo Taiju Law Office may acquire a copy of identity verification documents based on the request form Japanese Federation of bar Associations.